KUALA LUMPUR, 24 Aug 2023:
Taiwan-based airline Eva Air is showcasing routes from Kuala Lumpur to several European cities which are Milan, Munich, Paris, Vienna, London, and Amsterdam via its ‘Elevating Your Experience’ campaign.
The campaign will bring its in-flight offerings on the road aboard an augmented reality (AR) truck that will be open from 10am to 10pm and situated at:
- The Starhill, Bukit Bintang (24 – 27 August) an;
- The Sphere, Bangsar South (28 August).
Here are the steps to qualify for the air tickets:
- Step 1: Start your adventure by scanning the QR code. This will unlock our immersive Instagram filter, available in the EVA Air Adventures Elevator. Step inside and let the magic transport you.
- Step 2: Channel your creativity and craft your own unique IG stories. Share your creations with a mention of @evaairmy and the hashtag #elevatingyourexperience.
- Step 3: With the new adventurous IG stories, create a brand new “highlight” labelled #elevatingyou and remember to set your profile as public!
- Step 4: Scan the folded card’s QR code to access the contest form. Fill in your details and answer the question: What were the three destinations shown and which one of the destinations is your favourite?
Upon completing these steps, you will receive a Boarding Pass card. Additionally, you will receive a notification if you emerge as the winner.
For more information visit EVA Air’s official Facebook and Instagram pages.
Malaysia general manager Jack Tseng explained: “With the ‘Elevating Your Experience’ campaign, we invite Malaysians to go on a flight experience that is beyond the ordinary. It is our privilege to inspire and uplift our fellow travellers, ensuring that every flight taken with Eva Air becomes an extraordinary trip of discovery, comfort, and transformative joy.”
He said the ‘Elevating Your Experience’ campaign also reflects the airline’s unwavering commitment to delivering unparalleled customer service, evident in its multitude of accolades spanning service quality, safety, innovation, and in-flight dining.
“As the sole Taiwanese airline holding the prestigious SkyTrax 5-Star Airline certification for several consecutive years, Eva Air takes immense pride in its accomplishments. Its dedication to passenger safety has earned it a spot among the World’s Top 20 Safest Airlines for the past decade.”