I can’t view any videos at the Cyber-RT website
You need to change your browser settings to enable pop-ups.
Can’t register with Cyber-RT
- If you have followed all the instructions exactly as outlined – making sure you follow every step in Stages 1, 2 & 3 – and still unable to register with Cyber-RT, please send an email to [email protected] with screenshots of exactly where you encountered the problem. We will contact you within 24 hours and please provide a contact phone number in case we need to verify further details about your problem.
- Registration for Cyber-RT is possible only if you have land-based Internet connection of at least 5Mbps with unlimited data usage (eg: Maxis broadband, Time, Streamyx or UniFi). You cannot connect your camera to Cyber-RT if you’re using a mobile broadband Internet connection (eg: personal hotspot, a mobile WiFi or MiFi device) – because you are unable to complete the port forwarding step.
My video is missing
- The WiFi connection for your camera(s) may have been disrupted. Restart your WiFi devices and check again on Cyber-RT after 5 minutes.
- The video feed to the Internet may have been disrupted due to restarting of your WiFi devices. To check, type your Duck DNS details into your browser (eg: “mytreeview.duckdns.org:9030”).
If you cannot view your video, check your updated router IP address (red arrow):
– then log into Duck DNS, update the IP address and click on “update ip” at the bottom left of the page. Log out and check after 5 minutes if you can now view your live video.
- You’ve added an extra camera but forgot to change the port number – resulting in the video feed of both cameras cancelling out each other. You need to change the port number for the second, third or more cameras.
- Your router may have a problem or you have obtained a new router – please follow Stage 2 instructions on the “Join” page for port forwarding and Dynamic DNS.
- If you still cannot view your video feed on Cyber-RT, chances are a complaint has been received that your camera is invading the privacy of others and the livestream has been temporarily disabled. Please send an email to [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours – do provide a contact phone number in case we need to verify further details about your problem.
My video is blue
- This is due to a problem with your camera resolution. Check your settings to make sure the resolution is at 640 x 480.
My video is fuzzy
- This is due to some change you may have made in the “Orientation” setting. Please ensure this setting is exactly as set out in Stage 1 of the instructions for your device.
Cannot add 2nd or more cameras
- You need to change the port number for the second, third or more cameras. Or your router does not have enough settings available for port forwarding – which means you need to get a new router.
For any other problem (apart from no electricity supply or lacking Internet connections), please send full details and your contact information to [email protected] and we will contact you within 24 hours.